May is nearing an end. Memorial Day is right around the corner. National Burger Month will have come and gone. This surely doesn’t mean that you’ll stop enjoying cheese-smothered burgers all summer.
No. Of course not. This is just the beginning.
This does, however, call for a Memorial Day cookout – Cheese & Burger Society–style – with delicious cheeseburger recipes and five days of t-shirt and apron giveaways.
Starting today, and continuing all week long, we’ll be giving away five Cheese & Burger Society t-shirts and five Cheese Cupid aprons to Wisconsin Cheese Talk readers.
Later this week, we’ll give you distinctive cheeseburger recipes created for you by chefs around the nation and a scrumptious burger recipe from a unique food blogger.
How to Enter:
- Each day we’ll post two new questions about Wisconsin Cheese and cheeseburgers.
- Be the first to answer one question correctly and get a t-shirt or apron sent to you!
- Answer the question in the comments section of the blog post.
- We’ll announce the winners for each day the following day at 10:30 a.m. EST in the reply section for the comments.
- If you’re a winner, we’ll email you to get your shipping information and then send you your prize!
- One prize per household. US only.
Monday Giveaway Questions:
- Which Cheese & Burger Society cheeseburger features Wisconsin Havarti and Wisconsin Provolone? (Hint: Visit CheeseAndBurger.com)
- A competitor of chardonnay, which late-harvest white wine pairs perfectly with a burger topped with soft cheeses such as Feta, Fresh Mozzarella and Kasseri? (Hint: Visit CheeseCupid.com)