Today is the one year anniversary of the Cheese & Burger Society! Enjoy cheeseburgers all weekend long and celebrate Independence Day with Cheese & Burger Society classics that bring on the Red, White and Blue. Impress your Fourth of July guests with one (or more) of the following Cheese & Burger Society masterpieces that distinctively and delectably honor America’s history.
No. 3 The Uncle Sam with Wisconsin Cheddar
– this All-American cheeseburger will have your taste buds singing “The Star-Spangled Banner” after just one bite. Yes, the Uncle Sam is ready to serve this country from sea to shining sea.
Ingredients: Wisconsin Cheddar cheese, 2 beef patties, iceberg ettuce, tomatoes, bacon, mayonnaise, ketchup, sliced red onions, burger bun
No.6 The Honky Tonk with Wisconsin Brick
– This good ol’ American boy is loaded with the stuff that can turn a boy into a man and a man into a living legend that country songs are written about.
Ingredients: Wisconsin Brick cheese, beef patty, BBQ sauce, peppered pork, onion rings, Boston Bibb lettuce, mayonnaise, toasted sesame burger bun
No. 7 The Farmer John with Wisconsin Limburger
– America’s heartland cheeseburger, stands strong and proud, with a bevy of hunger-satisfying fixings, The Farmer John is for anyone who ends the day with calloused hands and a sweaty brow.
Ingredients: Wisconsin Limburger cheese, beef patty, bacon, onion rings, hash browns, white French bread slices
No. 12 The Highwayman with Wisconsin Brick and Wisconsin Cheddar
– Chances are, you’ve encountered The Highwayman at a roadside diner, a truck stop café , or some burger joint off the beaten path – America was built with the open road in mind.
Ingredients: Wisconsin Brick cheese, Wisconsin Cheddar cheese, beef patty, ham, fried egg, onion rings, BBQ sauce, toasted knot bun
No. 18 The Pioneer with Wisconsin Aged Swiss
– A throwback to a time when the first American settlers grew their own vegetables and hunted their own meat, The Pioneer is fresh, wild, and as natural as the untamed Earth.
Ingredients: Wisconsin Aged Swiss cheese, 2 beef patties, sautéed wild mushrooms, cremini mushrooms, rosemary, bacon, garlic aioli, lettuce, sesame seed bun
For more Cheese & Burger Society inspirations, visit CheeseAndBurger.com.
Congratulations to this week’s Bamboo Cheese Set winners: Aaron, Jasmine, Danny, Jan and Autumn!