Autumn is harvest season across the Midwest – one of the best times to enjoy delicious root vegetables, winter squash, and fall fruit with your favorite Wisconsin Cheeses. Here are some of our favorite harvest produce recipes.
Whether in a sweet or savory dish, tart apples and sweet pears with Wisconsin Cheese is the perfect autumn pairing.
- Cheddar & Apple Bread Pudding
- Fontina & Apple Sandwich
- Havarti & Pear Pastries
- Aged Cheddar with Roasted Stuffed Pears
- Blue Cheese & Pear Salad
Creamy squash and pumpkin are delicious with bold, hard-style Wisconsin Cheeses.
- Pumpkin Seed Squash Gratin
- Pumpkin Seed Crusted Pork Medallions with Wisconsin Cotija Cheese
- Roasted Vegetables with Swiss Cheese Vinaigrette
- Butternut Squash Tatin with Wisconsin Gruyere
Versatile and easy to cook, both broccoli and cauliflower are perfect with just about any Wisconsin Cheese dish.
- Aged Cheddar & Cauliflower Soup
- Vegetable Lasagna with Wisconsin Fontina and Provolone
- Broccoli Penne & Mozzarella
Wisconsin Cheese and potatoes. Wisconsin Cheese and carrots. Need we say more?
- Les Frères with Carrot & Apple Salad
- Gruyère & Sweet Potato Soup
- Twice-Baked Potatoes with Wisconsin Mascarpone
- Mashed Potato Flatbreads with Cheddar-Blue Cheese
- Romano & Roasted Garlic Mashed Potatoes
- Gruyère, Smoked Bacon and Potato Tart
The colorful flavors of figs shine when coupled with vibrant Wisconsin Cheeses.