Hungry for mouthwatering cheese-smothered burgers sizzling on the grill, delicious ice cream on a hot summer day, tasty cheese and libation pairings at your backyard barbecue, and a scrumptious dairy breakfast on your favorite farm?
Look no further. Here are 10 resources to keep you entertained and full throughout June Dairy Month:
- Summer is all about delicious food enjoyed outside with friends and family. Find your favorite recipes at DairyDaysofSummer.com and find the full farm breakfast schedule.
- Share and discover, your new and favorite, dairy recipes on Pinterest.
- Keep up with events, recipes, and summer fun by chatting with us on Twitter, via @WisconsinCheese and @DairyDays.
- Whether you’re hosting at home or bringing a dish to the next cookout, our new Picks N’ Bites Guide is the perfect tool for making some quick and delicious appetizers.
- Laugh, love and share our new cheese pairing videos — the perfect inspiration for your cheese-and-beverage combos — complete with a mobile pairing tool.
- Cheeseburgers are a summer staple. Find some new Wisconsin Cheese-smothered cheeseburger inspiration at CheeseAndBurger.com and share your cheeseburger creations with us on Facebook.
- Learn about the dairy industry and latest news at DairyDoingMore.org.
- Time for a vacation? Plan your weekend trips with our Traveler’s Guide to America’s Dairyland.
- Be sure to check out all of our summer events on EatWisconsinCheese.com.