Because there are more than 30 delicious Grilled Cheese Academy recipes to choose from, and the head can be overwhelmed when the stomach is growling, we’ve outlined our top six picks for a delicious Wisconsin Cheese grilled cheese sandwich during chilly winter nights.
- The Monroe – Wisconsin Limburger, bacon, caramelized onions, and fig jam.
- The Bewitching – Wisconsin Provolone, Gouda, blackberries, greens and crispy bacon.
- The Buffalo Bill – Wisconsin Blue Cheese, Monterey Jack, fried chicken and buffalo wing sauce.
- The Bavaria – Wisconsin Edam, knackwurst and sauerkraut.
- The Pilgrim – Wisconsin Gouda, smoked turkey breast, cranberry mustard and sage-butter.
- The Heartland – Wisconsin Aged Cheddar, Baby Swiss and caramelized onions.