Heidi, our guest judge for The 2013 Grilled Cheese Academy Recipe Showdown and the voice behind the blog FoodieCrush, recently posed the question to her readers, “Are you a recipe winger or a follower?”
As a creative cook with a healthy appetite for cookbooks and food magazines, Heidi knows that the recipe development process can be very dynamic. So whenever a little recipe inspiration is needed, she turns to her favorite editions. Whether in print, online or from a tablet, Heidi has a keen appreciation for delicious recipes and incredible photography. (Just check out her Instagram photos, pictured below, and you’ll see what we mean!)
Whether you are a “recipe winger or follower,” we want to know what gets you into the kitchen. Which cookbooks, eBooks or magazines have inspired you to create a recipe for our Grilled Cheese Academy Recipe Showdown?
Show us with a quick snap of the lens, like Heidi’s shots, and you could be selected to receive a $50 gift card to Williams-Sonoma.
How to Enter:
Take a photo of your favorite recipe publications (cookbook, food magazine, etc.) that inspire you to cook with Wisconsin Cheese and share in one of the following ways:
- E-mail photo to [email protected]
- Upload photo to Tumblr and tag #WisconsinCheese
- Tweet photo to @WisconsinCheese
- Share photo on Instagram with tag #WisconsinCheese
- Share a photo on Pinterest and tag @WisconsinCheese
- Giveaway ends Wednesday, May 15, at 11:59 p.m. EST.
- One entry will be chosen at random as the winner.
- Winner will be notified by email, Twitter or Tumblr, based on entry method.
- One entry per household; US only.
And don’t forget to enter The 2013 Grilled Cheese Academy Recipe Showdown. Mark your calendar and submit your recipe before the contest closes on May 12.