‘Tis the season to eat savory and sweet! Warm up your kitchen and dig into these recipes for seasonal dining with Wisconsin Cheese:
- Fall Dessert Cheese Board – Sweet red grapes, raspberries, and candied walnut halves alongside rich varieties of Wisconsin Cheese qualify this plate as a dessert meant for sharing.
- Cranberry Chocolate Mascarpone Tart – Serve a slice paired with a bottle of moscato for an elegant dessert course.
- Chilled Raspberry Yogurt Soup – Yogurt provides a welcome tang in this sweet and zesty soup.
- Figgy Mushroom Pizza with Wisconsin Blue Cheese – Featuring Wisconsin Blue Cheese on top of a beautiful blend of figs, sautéed mushrooms, and red peppers, this pizza pie is pleasantly filling.
- Wisconsin Cheese Appetizer Board – Just in time for the approaching holiday season, this trio of Wisconsin Cheeses offers a variety of textures and flavors making it an excellent starter cheese board.
- Wisconsin Queso Quesadilla – Eat your veggies while still feeling like you’re indulging in a treat with delicious Wisconsin Queso Quesadilla cheese.
- Sweet Potato & Cheddar Crackers – Easy and seasonal, this after-school snack and more kid-friendly recipes are featured in the fall Grate. Pair. Share. online magazine from Wisconsin Milk Marketing Board.
- Brats with Smoky Beer Cheese Sauce – Perfect for football season, this Colby-Cheddar Cheese sauce is an inviting topping for grilled brats or burgers.
- Toasted Ham Sandwich with Wisconsin Swiss & Provolone – Thin-cut, deli-fresh ham with Wisconsin Swiss and Provolone on a toasted French roll makes for a delicious lunch break.