When planning to entertain a crowd, having tasty finger foods available is one of the easiest ways to please hungry stomachs and inspire conversation. Dips and spreads are the perfect choice because they can be made to serve small or large groups and they go well with chips, pretzels, crackers, veggies or whatever you have on hand.
For your next get together, reference this list of creative dips using Wisconsin Cheese:
- Beer Cheese Spread – A full-bodied brown ale or Porter gives this spread its adults-only flavor.
- Sriracha Blue Cheese Spread – If you enjoy buffalo-style hot sauce, this dip is similar in spice and boldness.
- Mascarpone Spread with Brandied Walnuts – Walnuts add just enough crunch to this spread complement the creamy Wisconsin Mascarpone.
- Cheesy Baked Jalapeño Popper Dip – Use more jalapeños to increase the spiciness or less to keep the dip on the mild side.
- Mascarpone Gingerbread Dip – Warm spices of ginger, clove and cinnamon make this dip just the right amount of spicy sweetness.
- Caramel Apple Pie Dip – Set this dip out with cinnamon graham crackers or wafers in place of dessert.
- Mascarpone Carrot Cake Dip – This uniquely delicious dip is based on classic carrot cake and will satisfy any sweet tooth cravings.
- Roasted Pumpkin Dip – Roasted pumpkin is divine with Wisconsin Fontina, Parmesan and Ricotta.
- Blue Cheese and Bacon Dip – Always a favorite, this creamy combination of Wisconsin Blue Cheese and bacon will be quick to disappear.