With all the college basketball tournaments taking place, there’s hardly enough time to get in the kitchen, but with a spread of these delicious appetizers, you won’t miss a beat. Invite your friends and family over to cheer on your top teams and skip the table setting in lieu of several easy snacks featuring Wisconsin cheese. Here are six slam-dunk recipes to keep you fueled during the games.
Cajun Nachos with Sausage by Taylor Takes a Taste
Beer Cheese Spread by Burp!
Tex-Mex Pepper Jack Dip by Country Cleaver
Cajun Shrimp Dip by Country Cleaver
Bacon Brie Potato Skins by Taylor Takes a Taste
Buffalo Chicken Meatballs by Iowa Girl Eats
To help you get in the spirit of the game, we are giving away a basketball signed by University of Wisconsin–Madison Badgers men’s basketball team head coach Bo Ryan on our Facebook page! To enter, visit the Wisconsin cheese Facebook page and leave a comment telling us which Wisconsin cheese appetizers you’ll be enjoying during the tournament. Full giveaway details and rules are below.
For more appetizing recipes visit EatWisconsinCheese.com!
Full Giveaway Details:
How to Enter:
The giveaway is open for entry from March 18, 2015, through March 30, 2015.
- Visit the Wisconsin cheese Facebook page.
- Leave a comment on the post featuring the basketball signed by Bo Ryan telling us which Wisconsin cheese appetizer you will be snacking on during the tournament.
- Entrants must be U.S. residents aged 18 or older.
- Entries are limited to one per household.
- One entry will be chosen at random as the winner.
- Entry period ends. March 30, 2015, at 11:59 p.m. Eastern Standard Time.
The winner will be announced in the Wisconsin cheese Facebook post on Tuesday, March 31, 2015.